1. Power supply voltage: 220V
2. Frequency range: 0 ~ 99999999
3, speed range: 5 ~ 60 times/minute
4. Drawing force range: 0 ~ 25kgf
5. Minimum reading 0. 001 KGF (1 g)
6. Unit conversion: kg,N,lb,g,
7. Stroke adjustment range: 0 ~ 6cm
8. Conduction test function: yes (according to the test requirements of some products, it is necessary to test whether the product is in good contact with each insertion)
9, data storage: unlimited storage and printing (screen display 3000 times)
10. Expansion function: connect to the computer to display each drawing test curve (optional accessories)
11. Machine weight (approx.) : 50kg
12. Machine size: 500×450×350mm
1. Operation instructions for the mechanical part
(1) put one end of the insert specimen into the left fixture for clamping, and then insert the other end of the insert specimen into the specimen. Open the right clamp, manually rotate the disc, rotate to the maximum stroke, and see if the right clamp can clip the specimen. If you can't adjust the disc edge handle. (when adjusting, first loosen the hexagon socket screw in the disc, then twist the edge handle and tighten the screw after adjusting) to increase the stroke (generally speaking, it is better to try to clip more specimens); Then tighten the right clamp so that the specimen is on the same parallel horizontal surface.
1. Please cut off all power supply for non-working test time.
2. The machine body cannot place the quality of all kinds of chemicals.
3. The transmission system should be regularly greased and tightened with screws, screw stems and cleaned.
4. Do not exceed the range of use and grounding device.
5. Force sensors do not squeeze.
6. Make sure you set the limit